Located just 14 miles west of downtown Orlando, Winter Garden provides a quiet and peaceful community perfect for making a house a rental home. It is no wonder that the rental housing market trends reported by property management in Winter Garden, FL are booming. Rent rates sit at an average of $2,149, which is higher than the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford Metro market which sits at $1,600. Winter Garden provides an idyllic community and neighborhood for residents by offering a local farmer’s market, brewing company, Plant Street Market, Garden Theatre, Heritage Museum, Railroad Museum, Art Association, Tucker Ranch, and plenty of shopping. Not to mention it is just a quick 20-minute drive to world-renowned Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, Legoland, Gatorland, the Kennedy Space Center, and Discovery Cove, just to name a few. To say that you will not be at a loss of entertainment when residing in Winter Garden is an understatement. If the entertainment and attractive investment rent rates are not enough to draw you to Winter Gardens, consider the warm and humid climate. Our residents enjoy outdoor activities and adventures year-round. Winter Garden, FL is an attractive place to live, retire, vacation, and invest in rental properties.
Services Provided by Specialized Property Management in Winter Garden, FL
Managing a rental property as a private landlord can easily be a full-time gig. Too often landlords underestimate the time, energy, organization, knowledge, and expertise that contribute to managing a rental property. Going at it alone can often cost property owners thousands of dollars in costly mistakes, increased vacancy rates, high turnover, and maintenance. At Specialized Property Management, our mission is to provide reliable and professional service to clients so that they ask themselves, “why didn’t I do this sooner?” We eliminate the headache and stress of property management, while saving clients money and time. Below is a comprehensive list of services that we provide to investment property owners to make their lives easier:
- Local Expertise: Our professional staff in Winter Garden live and reside in the community that they work. They are well informed of the rental market, the highly desired neighborhoods, the best commuting routes, and the target audience that real estate investors plan to reach. Our leasing staff is rigorously trained in property management in Winter Garden, FL in conducting market research to ensure that clients achieve the highest rent rates possible for their rental properties.
- Higher Standards of Tenant Screening: Long term tenancies and lowering the risk of eviction start at the tenant screening process. We uphold the highest standards when screening tenants and require an application to rent, income proof, rental history, credit checks, and criminal background checks. We only accept applicants to become tenants if they have a proven track record and financially qualify for the rental property.
- Lower Vacancy Rates: Due to our strict screening standards and aggressive marketing techniques, clients can expect decreased vacancy rates when compared to managing a property privately or against our competition. Our team works efficiently and effectively to turnover properties once they become vacant and get the property rent ready in record time.
- Cost-Effective Maintenance: Having established ourselves in the rental industry of property management in Winter Garden, FL, our longevity has paid off. Clients who sign a property management agreement with Specialized Property Management are able to benefit and capitalize on our Preferred Vendor Pricing. Get the best rates on parts and service from our licensed and insured vendors as well as our in-house maintenance technicians.
- Efficient Rent Collections: One of the most stressful aspects of property management can be rent collections. Winter Garden, FL rental property managers at SPM believe that rent collections can be a smooth and efficient process. That is why we have automated our rent collections, allowing tenants to pay rent online through ACH deposit. ACH deposits allow clients to get paid faster and offer a higher guarantee that rent will be paid on time and in full each month.
- Eviction Protection Program: Even with strict screening standards, unfortunate circumstances can fall upon even the most reliable and responsible tenant. Our Eviction Protection Program allows property owners to escape the high costs of an eviction and court costs for a small monthly fee. Protect yourself and your investment by enrolling in this program.
- Online Client Portal: Access online information provided by your property management in Winter Garden, FL, company from anywhere in the world that has an internet connection. If your property is in the leasing phase, you can stay up to date on the application status, view the number of showings that the property has had, see financials and disbursements, and communicate with our team of experienced staff. We believe that property owners should have access to as much information as we have, and that is what we are willing to give.
- Regular Property Inspections: An easy way to cut costs on maintenance and repairs is by conducting regular property inspections. Our team takes time to perform routine property inspections on the interior and exterior of each property, looking to catch maintenance problems while they are still small. Our property inspections have been known to save clients thousands of dollars. We also verify lease compliance during property inspections.
- Reliable Service and Quick Response Times: Residents and property owners feel valued when property management in Winter Garden, FL makes themself available. We have a 24-hour hotline for maintenance emergencies and make every effort to respond quickly to maintenance requests, large or small. Doing so limits expenses and liability, while also cutting down on tenant turnover.
- Expertly Trained Staff: We know that investment property owners want a manager who is professional, knowledgeable, reliable, and consistent. All of our leasing staff and maintenance technicians undergo extensive training and continue to take education courses on legal matters and any changes that are made to housing laws.
- In-House Legal Counsel: Protect yourself from costly mistakes and violations with Winter Garden, FL rental property managers at SPM and our in-house legal counsel.
If you are looking to get a greater return on investment and to protect yourself from legal woes, Specialized Property Management in Winter Garden, FL needs to be your choice. Save yourself time and stress and see how our professional team can help you today.
Why Specialized Property Management Compared to Other Property Management Companies?
Our superior services speak for themselves, but if a client is not completely satisfied with our property management services, we do offer a 100% money-back guarantee if after making adjustments, a client is still unsatisfied. We feel strongly that our services will meet your needs and financial goals as a property investor. In addition to a satisfaction guarantee, we will also price match any of our competitors for identical services on new management contracts. Our affordable and reasonable prices make it difficult to find a better deal, but if you do, bring our competitor’s written proposal to our leasing staff for review and negotiation. While shopping for property management companies, it is paramount that investors ask the right questions. Below is a list of proposed questions that we feel are important to ask to ensure you are getting the quality service that you deserve:
- Do you offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee or money-back on property management in Winter Garden, FL services?
- Do you guarantee the tenants that you place?
- Can you guarantee that my management fees will not go up?
- Do you comply with all housing laws, regulations, codes and practice ethics?
- Do you safeguard properties and how do you make certain that they are protected?
- How do you guarantee my property’s peak performance?
- How will you protect me if an eviction occurs?
At Specialized Property Management in Winter Garden, we are pleased to say that our answer to the above questions is a resounding yes. If a property management company is unable to answer yes, you are not properly protected as a real estate investor.
Our brand has been accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 2012 and we are pleased to share that we have an “A+” rating with the BBB. Our customer reviews speak volumes and we are proud to make things right if a client feels unhappy with our services. Take a look to see what just a few of our clients have to say about our excellent property management in Winter Garden, FL services.
“Maintenance was very quick in responding and getting out to my home the very next day to do the repairs needed. I definitely give 5 stars, would give more if I could.”— Shannaray S.
“SPM did a great job of marketing my rental property and would recommend them to any owner looking for a solid tenant. Keep up the great work!”— John G.
“Outstanding customer service and professionalism. All the folks at Specialized Property Management treat their tenants like family. They always go above and beyond to service customers and give helpful recommendations to all, ensuring that we have an awesome experience with Specialized Property Management.”— James S.
Contact our team today to unlock the ease of being a rental property owner while seeing your financial portfolio increase in the Winter Garden real estate market. Call (407) 682-3355 for a no-obligation quote on services for property management in Winter Garden, FL.