With its beautiful beaches, balmy weather, and access to tons of fun amusement parks, people continue to move to Florida every day. According to Orlando Weekly, “Florida will continue growing by more than 300,000 people a year and will top 22 million residents in 2022.”
If you’ve ever considered rental investing in Orlando, now is a great time to get started! At Specialized Property Management Orlando, you can take advantage of the great single-family home rental market in Orlando without even leaving your house! At SPM Orlando we allow both tenants and rental property owners access to 3D Virtual Tours and 4HD Photos to make the leasing process even easier.
New Leasing 360 Technology
Remember when you had to wait a few days for film to be developed, and even then some of your photos didn’t turn out? With new digital technology today, you can see what a photo looks like immediately and retake the picture right away if you don’t like the first shot. Our 2D images have improved drastically in the last several years! Now, new 3D and 4HD photo technology allows rental property owners and tenants to see what the inside of the rental home looks like before they decide to sign a lease. With an iPhone-powered scanner, members of the SPM Orlando team can produce high-quality 3D walkthroughs and HDR photos in just under 35 minutes. The cost is less than $50, and gives tenants a better idea of what the space inside your rental home is like, instead of relying on 2D images.
How Auto-Generated Property Reports Benefit Real Estate Investments in Orlando
Before moving into a rental property, tenants want not only to see what the inside looks like, but also what kind of space with which they’re working. With an auto-generated property report, tenants will have access to:
- A Floor Plan: Showing the general layout of the home, including the number of bedrooms and bathrooms available, how many closets are included, and the square footage in each room.
- Fact-Sheet: Provides tenants with details such as vaulted or flat ceilings, and even lists wall space for easy picture hanging.
- Appliance Specifications: It’s helpful for tenants to know the brand and age of each appliance included in the rental home.
A property report can answer a lot of common tenant questions and make the renting process easier for everyone. As a property management leader, Specialized Property Management Orlando utilizes property reports for a better, more streamlined leasing experience.
Building Information Model for Better Real Estate Investments In Orlando
Many interior designers and architects use Building Information Modeling, (or BIM) which renders visual 3D models of different buildings. The BIM we provide you shows a 3D model of the rental property, along with an inventory of all the appliances located inside of the home. Every appliance is included, such as the furnace and A/C unit, disposal, stove, water heater, etc. The name of the appliance is listed, along with its serial number and brand.
SPM Orlando Simplifies the Leasing Process
At SPM Orlando, we know that using the latest 360 technology can make a big difference in the leasing process overall.
- Due Diligence Inspections: Property investors who are looking to sell or refinance their home can clearly see the value of the rental property by utilizing this technology.
- Planning for Repairs: If you don’t live in the Orlando area, but you know you need to make a few repairs on or around the property, our leasing 360 technology can pinpoint which areas need the most work, making rental investing in Orlando easier.
- Collaborating For Maintenance: If you work with contractors or a field team, you can reduce the amount of time you meet in person and communicate with them through this virtual medium.
- Inventory of Building Data: It’s a good idea to have details of your home on hand, including every appliance inside so you can keep an inventory of which machines might need an upgrade soon.
- Create a Property Condition Report: Tenants have to let you know the condition of your property on the day they move into the property. With access to leasing 360, you’ll know if the defects they report are accurate.
- Marketing Your Rental Home: You can stand out from other listed properties by mentioning that you use leasing 360 technology in your advertisement.
- Virtual Open House: Like hosting a physical open house without the hassle. Lets remote buyers see the inside of the home without having to be there in person.
- Qualified Tenants Viewing the Property: You are more likely to get a responsible tenant when they can view the property beforehand.
- Enhance Customer’s Experience: Give yourself a leg up on the competition and make rental investing in Orlando a better experience for your tenants overall by fully disclosing all the details of your rental property.
Why Choose Specialized Property Management Orlando
Why Choose Specialized Property Management Dallas
At SPM Orlando, we specialize in comprehensive property management services to save you time and money. We are experts in real estate investments in Orlando, and we make managing a rental property stress-free so you can focus on the things that matter most to you. Call us today at (407) 682-3355 and put us to work for you!